Business Processes Specialist
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Business Processes Specialist
Duration: 12 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
• Set against a canvas of true sustainability, The Client will become a more agile creator of the world’s most desirable luxury vehicles and services for the most discerning of customers.
• A strategy that is designed to create a new benchmark in environmental, societal and community impact for a luxury business.
• The effective management of data plays a critical role in how The Client exercises its ability to exceed customer expectations and drive performance on a global scale.
• This role is to ensure appropriate and adequate management and maintenance is undertaken throughout the lifecycle of The Client manufacturing data.
• The role will encompass activities such as ensuring data centric processes are followed and standards for data quality are met.
Key Performance Indicators
• Adherence to standards and templates for data lineage and data centric process management
• Compliance to formal standards for data quality management and enrichment
• Seen as a subject matter expert (SME) in master data processes management
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Ensuring THE CLIENT Corporate standards for Data Management are met in full
• Management of master data enrichment activities
• Appropriate data controls for processes are followed across manufacturing
• Responsibilities for Master, Reference, Transactional and Metadata are embedded into operational procedures
• Closely work and align with our internal partners, Finance, Product & Development, Purchase to Pay, Legal, Trading Division, Sales and Operations - to test, learn, adjust and implement identified processes and solutions across the Client Operating Model
• Support the creation and ongoing review of the EMC procedural documents
• Promote create and maintain relationships with manufacturing plant based teams
• Champion and support improvement ideas through the Change Request process
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Detailed knowledge of SAP Master Data requirements within the manufacturing environment
• Working knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) (e.g. SAP MES, GE MES etc.)
• Experience in an operational / manufacturing business
• Understanding of end-to-end manufacturing processes
• Hands on experience of an industry recognised Master Data Management (MDM) or Data Quality (DQ) toolset
• Process knowledge of the Client production and non-production processes
• Knowledge of the Client Way beneficial
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications
• Knowledge of manufacturing reporting
• Excellent attention to detail with drive to deliver quality outputs
• Delivery focused, execution and results oriented
• Excellent behaviours to allow interaction at all organisation levels from grade A to LL5
• Structured, organised and disciplined in approach to planning
• Ability to deliver with urgency
• Self-directed and self-paced
• Confident proactive approach with a willingness to learn about new business areas
• Proven ability to work independently and with initiative to tight deadlines
• Presenting and articulating challenges, risk, opportunities and options
• Team working, excellent networking, interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Building trusting relationships across departments and other data subject matter experts
• Working with international colleagues from global manufacturing sites
• Methodical and organised approach towards investigating complex landscapes
• Stakeholder management with good persuasion, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence