Graduate Calibration Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Dependent on Experience
Position Title: Graduate Calibration Engineer
• Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic Graduate to join our thriving Calibration Department in Basildon, Essex.
• The successful candidate will have completed a relevant industrial placement in powertrain or emissions development as part of their studies, and will be responsible for optimizing the calibration of the Diesel engine and powertrain.
• The objective will be to ensure that all target criteria are met, and that the powertrain works to its full efficiency in all operating conditions.
• This dynamic role involves planning, preparation and supervision of related vehicle tests, assessment and documentation of test results and delivery of calibrations.
• There may also be the exciting prospect to participate in vehicle test development trips.
• Planning and execution of an engine or vehicle development program
• Calibration dataset development in-line with attribute targets
• Dataset validation for all ambient conditions both in facility and in territory
• Analysis of results and preparation of recommendations
• Liaison and reporting to various functions within the organisation
• BEng in Mechanical/Automotive or related Engineering discipline
• Experience within the automotive industry (industrial placement) in diesel engine or vehicle development and/or testing
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
• Capable of working independently as well as part of large and small teams