SW Function Developer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: SW Function Developer
• Our Client are looking for a Software Function Developer for Electric Drive to join us in our journey to shape the next generation of smarter and more sustainable mobility.
• As a Software Function Developer for Electric Drive working in Motion Control department, you will develop and verify software functions within the Motion Control area.
• The role has a task range from early design, implementation, and function testing both in simulation environments and in vehicles.
• You will be part of a scrum team that is responsible for software development from early concept phase to industrialization phase.
• The team focuses on the state-of-the-art E-drive control function development, which aims to reach higher performance and efficiency of the Electric Drive Unit.
• You use your skills and your passion to expand your technical insights and to build and maintain a network that includes people from many areas in the company.
• You are curious and want to contribute to develop our technologies.
• Driven by customer focus you get things done.
• You are committed to deliver high quality and you have the ability to proceed your work without having all facts at hand before you start.
• You are flexible and have excellent communication and documentation skills.
• You have a positive attitude and are a team player.
• You are experienced with agile development and familiar with Software development best practices.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Develop and verify Electric Drive software functions, according to requirements, targeted for production.
• Develop Electric Drive software functions as part of Advanced Engineering projects.
• Design software test cases and perform tests in different test environments (simulation and rig test with HW).
• Plan your activities and meet deadline according to project milestones.
Suitable background and experience
• Good e-motor control theory knowledge, familiar with terms like FoC, MTPA, inverter modulation techniques (e.g. SVM), signal processing (e.g. FFT, filtering).
• Familiar with AUTOSAR software.
• Model based designed SW function development in MatLab/Simulink.
• MIL/SIL/HIL testing.
• Good log-analysis and fault-tracing skills.
• Team player with good communication skills in English.
Meritorious background and experience
• E-drive testing in high-voltage environment (test rig or vehicle). Experience using INCA and Dewesoft (or other measurement system).
• SW development according to ASPICE.
• Experience from Agile and Scrum working methods.
• BSW development experience and C-coding knowledge.
• Experience working with: Embedded Coder, TargetLink, CANoe, CANalyzer, CAPL, and Python.
• Practical experience mounting an Electrical Drive system, e.g. connecting e- motor, inverter, resolver/Eddy current sensor, DC-voltage source.
• Practical electronics experience, such as measuring signals on control boards, soldering work and EMC experience.
• Powertrain NVH experience.