Senior Cloud Developer/Architect
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Senior Cloud Developer/Architect
• As a senior cloud developer you will be enabling the future of the connected vehicle by building cloud- based services and frameworks.
• You will take part in an agile team, at the centre of the Clients’ Innovation centre that provides the user with connected services that simplify their lives.
• To thrive in this role, we think that not only do you have a passion for cutting edge technology and software development, but also to take part in forming a brand-new development organization with the values, mind-set and software development culture to become the most attractive workplace in Gothenburg.
• We are looking for you with a yes-we-can team mind-set and an outgoing personality with the ability to guide and inspire others.
• Have a senior skillset although with a young and fresh view on technology and solutions.
• The team is located in Goteborg, Lindholmen but work with teams and stakeholders all over the world especially in China.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Development of Cloud based backend solution for digital driver assistance solutions
• Working closely with Android developers, UX, Data Engineers, and Vehicle Dynamics experts in a cross-functional team
• Contribute to and drive world-leading software implementation
• Coach and develop other team members
• Several years Java and/or GoLang development experience
• Several years Cloud-based service development experience
• You have no problem writing Python, Bash etc. when it fits the situation.
• Experience and appreciation of testing, both unit and instrumentation tests.
• You are passionate about agile concepts and team work.
• You like working in an international and intercultural context.
• Experience of service orientated system models, design patterns and system architecture.
• Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains.
• Multitalented in Linux technologies
• Travel to Asia (primarily Hangzhou, Cixi, Shanghai China) will be required
• Native or bilingual proficiency in English
We also like:
• Experiences in QA strategies and toolchains for low level projects
• Experience of infotainment systems and processes is an advantage.
• Continuous Integration experience
• Version control with Git
• Additional helpful skills include: app development techniques for mobile platforms, system integration and hardware configuration, testing framework for app development.
• Specialized skills or strong interest in AI, VR/AR, Eye tracking, etc.
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince. Thorough and analytical, detailed and careful. Preference for leadership experience
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
• Proficiency in Mandarin is helpful but not required
• Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected to be able to work autonomously.