Controls and Calibration Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Controls and Calibration Engineer
Duration: 10 Month Rolling Contract
Location: Multiple Locations
• Vehicle Support Engineer
• Experience with automotive (or similar) electrical systems
• Experience of fleet management and logistics Full UK Driving license
• Minimum BTEC (or equivalent) in Electrical or other Automotive engineering discipline.
• Automotive engineering or vehicle workshop background.
• Experience with vehicle data logging
• Experience of Electrified Vehicle Propulsion
• Experience with Corvus or similar dealer tools
• Experience of vehicle electrical fault finding
• This role is to support the engineers responsible for the day to day running of the Powertrain robustness fleet of vehicles.
• Tasks include workshop liaison, vehicle updates (including software), vehicle maintenance and vehicle fault finding.