HR Customer Support Advisor
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Solihull, West Midlands
Position Title: HR Customer Support Advisor
Duration: 6 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Human Resources
• Case Management Advisor
• The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of excellent customer service and key HR case management processes.
• This role will contribute to the effective delivery of business objectives through proactive execution of HR case management support to the business
• Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities - Coordinate and deliver HR Case Management support, focused on the resolution of cases, to support the sites Operations team to meet strategic objectives of the area (attendance; engagement).
• Provide effective operational support for disciplinary actions, employee grievances, performance improvement and absence, including complex cases
• Support line managers to perform disciplinary and grievance investigations and hearings, up to and including dismissal and appeal
• Make recommendations on appropriate case outcomes through applying sound judgment and based on appropriate risk analysis.
• Work directly with other functions, where required, to support data reporting
• Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders in the wider HR community and the business to ensure that service and process objectives are delivered efficiently
• Support process improvement projects for the Case Management team
• Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
• Knowledge, Skills and Experience Essential - Relevant previous experience in a similar role
• Able to work accurately and with close attention to detail
• Effective organisation and coaching skills, with the ability to engage and support managers
• Capable of working to process deadlines and able to prioritise workload
• Desirable - Good team player but also able to work using own initiative
• Good communication skills, both within immediate team and with other department
• Previous experience of data analysis and report writing would be beneficial, as well as the ability to deliver results consistently in a fast paced HR Contact Centre.
• Experience of using ticketing systems and SharePoint.
• Key Interactions - Production Leaders and Production Managers in the local area
• you support Senior Trade Union in the local area
• you support Area Attendance Leads Site HR Business Partner team Employee Relations and Engagement team
• Personal Profile Essential: An individual with a customer first mind-set who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special, driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable.
• An individual who is results driven with the ability to deliver operational plans in a highly demanding environment
• An individual with the ability to prioritise their work load
• A good communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas
• An effective team player who supports team members Resilient and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results under pressure
• Duration 6 months initially (though we have ATH through to march 2023)