Treasury Projects Analyst
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Dunton, Laindon, Basildon
Position Title: Treasury Projects Analyst
Duration: 12 month Rolling Contract
• Treasury Projects Analyst
• The Treasury Projects Analyst reports to the Treasury Project Manager, FCE Bank PLC and is responsible for executing global/regional/local and cross functional projects impacting Treasury.
• Focused on delivering commonisation/ automation of processes, innovation and efficiencies within Treasury Operations, primarily payments and collections and centralisation of processes to FCE Central team.
• UK & EU Payments and collections expertise, MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Project Management, Problem solving, Clear communication at all levels
• Application of UK FPS/BACs/CHAPS, Direct Debits, SEPA, SCTs, SDDs, Virtual Bank Accounts, XML editor, OFAC, Pay by Bank, Treasury/EFT banking platforms
• Experience in UK/European Treasury operations in corporate or banking sector, payment and collection file processing, Direct Debit/SEPA deployment, new process set up and launch
• Technical banking expertise, complex project launches, pay by bank set up, file transmissions via API/H2H connectivity (SFTP/PGP encryption), ISO20022, POBO/COBO, IHB, controls (SOx), desk procedures, KYC, bank account opening
• Qualified by experience
• Ideally Degree or Accounting/Treasury qualification, Project management certification
• Hybrid working arrangement based at Dunton