RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Brand Designer
• Take a design assignment from investigation to final delivery.
• Support brand planning and efforts on a day to day base.
• Communicate brand values and design concepts with internal and external stakeholders.
• Create summaries and presentations to share brand values with the whole team.
• Work with suppliers and external partners to achieve the best possible result in terms of quality, cost, and production, while also staying as close to the delivery targets as possible.
• In daily work, role reports to Chief Designer and/or Director of Department
• For time reporting and other team functions, role reports to team of Design Contractors
• Design Portfolio (PDF format, 10MB maximum file size, please)
• University degree in Industrial Design, Product Design or Architecture, with a proven track record of working with brand projects.
• 2-5 years of experience working with design and branding.
• Understanding of Brand building, and interior design as well as 2D and 3D design designs.
• Experience in planning, coordinating and executing projects.
• Excellent ability to visualize ideas in 2D and 3D and translate them into easily communicated concepts.
• Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
• True team player, highly self-motivated and capable to work independently
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills and deliver under time constraints.
• Strong skills in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Optional skills in Adobe After Effects, Blender, Maya, Grasshopper and Keyshot or Vred.
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written.