RECRUITER TEL NO.
Dependent on Experience
Position Title: CMF Designer
• As a CMF Designer for Lynk & Co Prospectivet Design you are responsible for:
• Create ideas and new concepts/materials for Lynk & Co according to Lynk & Co Design values.
• Deliver high quality visualizations for Lynk & Co materials, concepts and projects
• Co-create with development partners throughout the development process
• Compile and deliver material specifications of high quality
• Understand and benchmark Lynk&Co’s competitive set and environment
• Communicate with stakeholders, both internally and externally
• Cross-functional collaboration with various design disciplines involved in Prospective Design projects
• Prepare presentation material and participate in design reviews
• Attend in design/project meetings according to governance structure
• Contributing in creating a high performing design team
• Identify and enable stories of the Lynk & Co product development to be used in communication
Software and IT:
• Adobe Creative Suit
• Key Shot
• Open minded, eager to develop, a good team player.
• Interested in multiple design disciplines Strong drive, communicative with good presentation skills, flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances
• Strong personal interest in product- and automotive design Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills. Can do attitude Confidentiality Be able to travel to suppliers within China and Europe if necessary Fluent in English, both spoken and written.