RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: AIMS Co-Ordinator
Location: Basildon, Essex
• Our Client is currently recruiting a Contract (inside IR35) AIMS Co-Ordinator to be based in our Basildon site.
• The main purpose of the role is to be the key contact to the customer and to the Clients’ team for tracking and resolution of prototype build and launch issues as well as for product cost reduction ideas.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Attend internal Launch meetings
• Input Clients’ status into AIMS system.
• Ensure AIMS issues for responsible programs are responded to in line with customer timing requirements
• Review AIMS system daily update with latest status from engineers for the Clients’ specific projects
• Prepare/attend and represent the Clients’ at AIMS meetings
• Assist the engineering team where required to facilitate issue resolution
• Run and facilitate internal and external meetings to drive design changes to resolve engineering design issues
• Track all launch issues on an issue/rework tracker
• Facilitate and support engineering meetings and assist with documentation
• Follow the Clients’ processes and procedures
• Ensure documents are stored in correct location and accessible to team
• Highlight any engineering risks and opportunities and escalate to Project Leader, Program Manager or Supervisor / Manager as appropriate
• University Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Automotive
• Must have an engineering background in the automotive industry with a strong knowledge of vehicle architecture package and components
• Professional manner and appearance to represent the Client to Customer.
• High level of ability to interface with the client at all levels including senior management
• Excellent communication skills in written & verbal English
• Good business acumen
• High attention to detail and timing requirements
• Self-sufficient, self-motivated, proactive and excellent team-player
• Flexible ‘can do’ attitude and tenacity to ensure completion of tasks accurately and timely
• Proficient with Microsoft office - Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and advanced Excel
• Ability to travel both in the UK and Overseas, sometimes at short notice
• Full valid driving licence to drive in the UK
• Fluent in English
• Right to work in the UK – Valid Passport