Controls and Calibration Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Controls and Calibration Engineer
Location: Multiple Locations
• Emissions & RDE Calibration Engineer
• An experienced emissions calibration engineer is required to join an established team working on current and future applications and technologies.
• The role involves vehicle based emissions calibration activities primarily focussed on real world driving.
• The candidate must be able to demonstrate professionalism, diligence and a focus on technical delivery in a calibration team environment.
• Tailpipe emissions test Data analysis of engine management and emissions data Calibration and Controls
• Minimum qualification of a degree (or equivalent) in relevant engineering subject, e.g. Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in a calibration and controls team in an emissions or performance function.
• Experience in identifying and solving root cause of complex combustion or emissions calibration related problems.
• Experienced user of engineering tools such as MatLab, Simulink, DIADEM, INCA, Concerto and CRETA.
• Experience of working within a calibration team and applying and improving methods, processes and engineering tools.
• Fundamental understanding of combustion engine and after treatment operation (Gasoline and Diesel) and control theory required.
• Master of Science or PhD qualification preferred.
• Experience applying control theory preferred.
• Knowledge of thermodynamics desirable.
• Interpretation and specification of emissions simulation data
• Whitley, Gaydon, Ansty Park