Cloud Cybersecurity Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Cloud Cybersecurity Engineer
- Intelligent Platform department is responsible for the design of electrical architectures regarding topology, logic architecture, function allocation, base technologies, system safety and cybersecurity.
- Secure Platform within Intelligent Platform is responsible for all aspects of system safety and cybersecurity.
- Responsibilities within cybersecurity cover both on board/in-vehicle and off board/cloud aspects of cybersecurity.
- As Cybersecurity Engineer for off board and cloud, you will focus on cloud and off board vehicle systems so that those are following relevant cybersecurity requirements, processes and standards.
- You will work and collaborate with people working with on board/in-vehicle aspects of cybersecurity.
- The work will in many cases be done in close cooperation with other teams within Group, and IT department. The work involves the complete development cycle from risk analysis, security concept design, requirement setting, interactions with suppliers as well as test activity planning and execution.
Examples of major tasks/activities
- Support Cloud architects and application developers in the cybersecurity domain
- Perform risk analysis and create security requirements for cloud and off board vehicle solutions
- Plan, drive and follow up on pen-testing and/or related cybersecurity testing activities
- Support Bug Bounty or similar programs and follow up on security vulnerabilities
- Support project management with cybersecurity decisions
- Drive awareness and knowledge about cyber security
- Proven relevant security background and automotive knowledge
- Knowledge about security within cloud infrastructure services such as Google and Azure SW development
- Knowledge about Security Operations solutions within cloud or automotive area
- Knowledge about Kubernetes and Istio as well as relevant best practices, standards and regulations.
- Experience of working in the area of risk assessment and management.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Electrical, Computer Engineering, IT or equivalent area.
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian - European culture.
- Excellent skills in co-operation, teamwork and networking.