STA Resident Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Position Title: STA Resident Engineer
- The SQA Inspection role provides support for suppliers and the Clients- production team to ensure we receive quality parts on time and to support problem solving and lineside support activities.
- Support problem solving and production lineside actions
- Support SQA team with data gathering and defect part containment/ investigation, ensure that all supplier related issues are followed up in a timely manner
- Support SQA lineside support activities.
- Ensure all 3rd party inspections adhere to company SHE guidelines
- Ensure NCRs, Inspection reports are reviewed and published to management when required
- Ensure inspection standards and work instructions are reviewed, signed off, communicated to inspection and 3rd party teams.
- Ensure SQA and management team have clear communication on supplier information related to SQ related issues to ensure quick and robust reaction to resolving SQA related issues
- Ensure correct data is supplied through specific KPI data, scrap recovery and NCR process
- Ensure STA inspection processes are followed and RTV area follows 5s business requirements
- Responsible for supporting internal and external 3rd party inspection and ensure all training and SHE company processes are adhered to
- Responsible for supplier NCR/cost recovery process in relation to SQA specific activities
- Responsible for supplier input for line side support and escalation process to SQA site and management team
- Lead NPI readiness projects for SQ inspection related actions.