Graphical (/UI) designer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Graphical (/UI) designer x 2
- The Customer Experience (CX) team at our Client is currently looking for an experienced graphics designer with strong skills also in UX design, methodology and service design.
- In this role you will be part of the CX team, developing interaction design and user experience for the Clients- Infotainment system including all in-vehicle screens as well as other user touch points, such as steering wheel switches, floor console, mobile app and accessory products.
- You will also work with off-board services and a holistic view on the experience of the products we develop.
- You will be a part of one of our teams made up by UX designers, UI designers, prototype developers, and strategists, and where we allow all team members plenty of freedom.
- In return, they expect that each team member take on responsibility for our product development and way of working.
- In the CX team, we strive to focus on our team members, giving them prerequisites to develop the best possible experience for our users in a complex environment.
- Work in an agile way, yet not fully complying to e.g. Scrum, Kanban or similar.
- In addition to your team, you will also work in close cooperation with product planning, feature developers, software developers, interior designers, test responsible, and component owners both in Sweden and internationally.
- Our Client expects you to have proven experience and talent for graphical design, specifically production graphics.
- Professional education in UX, HMI, graphics design or similar
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of graphical design and/or UX is a requirement
- Experience within automotive is an advantage
- Experience of service design is an advantage
- Experience of designing for embedded systems is an advantage
- Experience of agile work methodologies is an advantage
- Driver-s license B is required
Software and IT:
- Knowledge of Figma is a requirement
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is requirement
- Knowledge of Sketch and Principle is an advantage
- Knowledge of SW development is an advantage
- Knowledge of HW prototype development is an advantage
- Knowledge of Jira is an advantage
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Kind and helpful team player
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Creativity, curiosity and a -can-do- attitude
- -Get things done- attitude
- Lack of prestige
- Occasional travels within primarily Europe and/or to China may be required for this role, when the pandemic situation allows it.
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
- Our Client is partly applying a -work from home- policy until further notice due to the ongoing pandemic.
- The CX team recruitment process includes both interviews and an assignment to assess the applicant-s UX and UI skills.