RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Function owner/realization
- The Motion Control System Design & Verification group at the Client is working with function, system, requirement, and SW aspects related to motion control of vehicles including autonomous drive vehicles.
- They offer a great team in which cross function collaboration, knowledge sharing, own initiative and dedication are the foundation of our daily work.
- In this role you will be a member of the Design Group and will be working as function owner and function realization responsible.
- You will be responsible for the development of propulsion aspects related to Motion Control.
- Your responsibilities will mostly be on function and subsystem level including functional safety.
- The cross functional nature and the resulting setup of the group, in respect to responsibilities and task split, gives you the opportunity to develop function and system design in very close collaboration with the surrounding interfaces within and outside the Client.
- You will be responsible for the system design work for propulsion related aspects.
- You collect and align input requirements e.g., attribute requirement from attribute leader.
- You handle legal and feature requirements (incl. HMI requirements).
- With this input you create function description & requirements.
Function Realization & subsystem
- You update and maintain function realization requirement.
- You are securing implementation and testing including alignment of requirements towards different sub systems.
- This can also include work on sub system level.
- You are responsible for hazard analysis and functional safety concept.
- You secure together with the system safety engineers that a safety test plan is developed, and safety testing is performed.
Examples of other tasks
- You maintain communication and collaboration with involved interfaces within and outside the Client.
- You communicate with suppliers to ensure your function is implemented.
- You follow up function related software and make sure they are solved.
- You hold a M.Sc. Eng. or have an equivalent relevant education.
- In your career so far, you have acquired good knowledge in function development and realization especially from motion control within powertrain and/or electric drive train development.
- You do have some experience from development of automotive safety related E/E systems.
- We see it positive if you also have experience from automotive architecture design.
Software and IT:
- System Weaver knowledge is a merit.
- Microsoft Office
- You rather play in a team then resolve everything by yourself.
- You enjoy communicating your thoughts to others and have an ability to facilitate discussions.
- You take care of your established interfaces cross- functional and cross-cultural.
- You are willing to take compromises to reach your goals.
- You are self- driven and comfortable with high workload and even have the possibility to travel occasionally, especially to China.