Subsystem and Function Owner Comfort & Safety
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Subsystem and Function Owner Comfort & Safety
- Subsystem responsible at Comfort & Safety.
- As system owner, the workflow is to handshake with all the allocated function realization requirements and break them down into a subsystem level requirement which can be provide to supplier for SW development.
- And based on the incoming FR, a system plan shall be created to fulfil the release plan of each project.
- This job requests a high level working both within the team, outside towards other teams/subsystems and the components which are involved to fulfilling passive safety functionality at the subsystem.
- The job requires tracking of all progress of software development made by the SRS supplier towards developing functions and attributes realized by the system.
- Follow up progress at all involved departments.
- Internally the Client and externally towards suppliers.
- Follow up issues in the Clients- engineering systems.
- Reporting back progress to the team lead and module team director for Comfort & Safety.
- As a function owner, you will own function/functions which means the typical responsibility shall among as below,
- Develop functional and technically feasible concepts for meeting project pre-requisites
- Create functional specification and requirements to develop a system that can provide the best realizable functionality, quality and meet all the regulatory requirements.
- Conduct detailed design reviews with stakeholders
- Refine the functional description requirements or function realization requirements and allocated to subsystem
- Deliver/maintain functional requirement plan, report deviations from plan, initiate and follow up corrective action
- Conduct quality assurance reviews like FMEA and Risk Assessments
- Manage system/component suppliers to ensure component with required feature and function deliver per specification and project timing
- Resolve project and factory fault reports by identifying root cause and corrective actions required.
- Assist with development and designs for improvement of components, systems, costs or assembly/manufacturing methods
- Create/conduct function verification plan to ensure function deliver per specification.
- Experience from automotive and especially VCC ELEKTRA/ System Weaver, individual needs to be able to manage tasks independent and drive issues with energy, be transparent in reporting status of the area, manage cross functional contacts as required.
- Fluent English both writing and speech
- For this role we are looking for person with at least 5 years- experience in system and/or function development.
- And/or a person with previous experience working with passive safety.
- Travels to China and other countries required for this role.
Software and IT:
- ELEKTRA and System weaver
Competence requirements for: CAD (CATIA)
- - Solid - Surface
Competence requirements for: TeamCentre Automotive
- - Author - Viewer
- Independent, self-confident. Good in communication.
- Driven in working towards other departments and stake holders within the Clients- group and suppliers. Taking high responsibility and independently drive tasks.
- Experienced in working with Chinese teams is highly appreciated.