Subsystem owner - Connectivity & Infotainment
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Subsystem owner - Connectivity & Infotainment
- Subsystem Owner within Connectivity and Infotainment.
- Participate in the definition of functional realization
- Write System Requirement for each assigned function within projects in System Weaver.
- Define signal interface for distributed system
- Ensure commonality targets in engineering solutions between different projects.
- Responsible for securing quality and completeness of the requirements in the System Design Requirements (SRD) e.g. ISO 26262 functional safety requirements
- Align with legal requirements
- Target levels/Performance
- GDPR requirements
- Support verification of the system on simulated and vehicle level:
- Review verification method(s) for system requirement, Design Verification Method (DVM).
- Propose equipment to use for system verification - HIL, MIL, SIL, vehicle testing, and field-testing.
- Responsible to deliver assigned project requirements according to agreed scope, time, quality, and cost constraints based on stakeholder requirements.
- System requirements design experience within automotive supplier and/or automotive OEM industry.
- Signal database knowledge
- System Weaver knowledge
- Previous experience from Infotainment or Connectivity development within Automotive is a big advantage.
- We are looking for an individual who can manage tasks independent and drive issues with energy, be transparent in reporting status of the area, manage cross-functional contacts as required.