RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: EDS Technician
Location: Basildon, Essex
- To support EDS wiring for vehicle builds.
- Repair / replace / contain defective EDS wiring to enable component assemblies or finished vehicles to be shipped to sales.
- This may include but is not limited to; Taping / untaping of wiring harnesses
- Removal and re-population of terminals / connector systems
- Splicing of wiring to effect replacement of damaged wires / terminals / connection systems
- Reading of engineering drawings and circuit diagrams
- Inspection segregation and rework of defective product
- Creation and control of documentation relating to repairs / containment / rework carried out on EDS wiring.
- Support CSE in initial problem analysis and potential root cause analysis on customer quality EDS related issues to determine level of responsibility, and where appropriate, provide accurate and timely information to enable immediate containment and feedback by CSE to manufacturing plant
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Required:
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Experience in harness repair and containment activities
- Experience in reading of harness drawings and automotive circuit diagrams
- Good work organization skills, ability to work in a structured manner