CFD Engineer Thermal & Cooling
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: CFD Engineer Thermal & Cooling
- As CFD engineer for Thermodynamics and Cooling Performance, you are responsible for carrying out CFD Simulations to verify requirements for the Thermal Attribute in projects.
- You will make plans together with the Attribute Leader, prepare, setup and run the simulations and analyse the results.
- In cooperation with Attribute leader conclude recommendations and suggest solutions together with styling and design teams.
- The Thermal attributes covers fluid temperatures and battery cooling.
- The main responsibility is Thermal and Battery Cooling but in the team you will be able to work closely together and support other attribute areas as well.
Requirements needed for the assignment
- At least a few years of experience in the area of Fluid Dynamics, using CFD as primary tool, preferably any of the following: Ansa, Harpoon, Fluent, TAI Therm, CCM+ or similar.
- It is meritorious with experience from automotive complete vehicle CFD but not mandatory.
- Minimum MSc in Physics, Mechanical Engineering or similar
Software and IT:
- Ansa, Fluent, Harpoon, TAI Therm
- Analytical, meticulous, solution driven and team player.
- New challenges of designing future products require a lot of communication to understand and interpret circumstances to be able to build a model and present the results.