Principal Studio Engineer, Interior
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Principal Studio Engineer, Interior
- Helping realizing design themes from sketch into production
- Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
- Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
- Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
- Managing and documenting agreements between design and engineering within your area
- Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within engineering
- Understand and implement technical input and limitations in the design models
- Document feasibility of design themes and raise critical issues
- Arbitrate and drive compromises between engineering and design
- Help setting up design models regards to standing heights and wheel positions
- Very deep complete vehicle engineering knowledge.
- Min 10 years Automotive experience with relevant experience
- Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
- Leader skills
- Very good Catia experience
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and being able to take a leading role.
- Technical university or equivalent, solid working experience from automotive industry is required.
- Extensive automotive product concept and component design experience on
- Aesthetic sensitive environments.
- An understanding of the design and validation processes for vehicle components and systems.
- A working knowledge of component manufacturing, tooling requirements and lead times.
- Highly effective and productive
Software and IT:
- Catia V5, Teamcenter, MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and team work abilities