RECRUITER TEL NO.
Dunton, Laindon, Basildon
Position Title: Quality Engineer
• Failure Mode Avoidance Coach
• Coach and lead assessment of Failure Mode Avoidance documents for Features, components, modules, and systems in future vehicle programmes
• Failure Mode Avoidance tools (FMEA, Robust Engineering, verification methods, etc.),
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge of body structures, powertrain, electrical systems, chassis, or vehicle engineering
• Statistical problem solving (i.e. Black/Green Belt 6)
• Deployment of quality methods in product development, P-diagrams, FMEA, etc.
• Coaching or mentoring of a technical subject, ideally quality methods Understanding of software integration or distributed systems (Features)
• Understanding of vehicle electrical control systems, architecture and data transfer
• Use of the Clients’ product development tools, FEDE, etc., MagicDraw
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, physical science, or numerate discipline
• Master’s degree in an automotive or engineering discipline