Sales & Marketing Executive
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Sales & Marketing Assistant
Location: Harlow, Essex
• Our Client is a global leader in the manufacture of automotive lighting for the Motorsport, Off-Road, 4x4, and Commercial sectors is seeking an enthusiastic and capable Sales & Marketing Executive.
• You will be joining a focused and successful team, ensuring a continued high level of service is provided to our customers throughout the UK, Europe, and Rest of the World.
• The role is focused on supporting the Sales Team, reporting directly to the Customer Operations Manager with primary responsibilities including order taking and management, in addition to dealing with customer enquiries whether over the phone, on email, or online.
• Additional responsibilities come with supporting the marketing functions of the business, making this a role perfectly suited to a proactive individual looking to excel across a variety of different tasks.
The duties will include:
• Supporting the Sales team to handle customer enquiries received by phone, email or social media.
• Loading customer orders on to our Sales and Inventory Management software (Unleashed), and printing shipping labels.
• Coordinating global logistics activities.
• Supporting with Stock Taking activities, especially on Accessories.
• Pulling together and formatting sales data for the Sales and Marketing Director to support with business strategy and planning.
• Warranty administration.
• POS and exhibition build activities.
Qualifications and Skill set requirements:
• The ideal candidate would be confident and outgoing, with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Some sales and marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment, would be advantageous.
• Strong time management skills, with the ability to effectively structure your own day, are essential, as is an ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge of both our customers, products, and the systems we operate.
• A very high attention to detail is essential for the role.
• ‘Level 4’ or higher qualification required.
• Good IT literacy, and numerical skills are required (minimum grade B at GCSE in Maths and English), and any additional languages would be advantageous also.