Project Quality & Environmental Assurance Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Project Quality & Environmental Assurance Engineer
• Our Client are currently seeking a Project Quality & Environmental Assurance Engineer for our Engineering Centre in Basildon.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting projects by using and following internal processes such as performing formal reviews, supporting with reviewing and preparing project documentation such as; project manuals, configuration manuals, configuration plans, project and process performance reports, coordinating internal training, risk assessments, investigations, milestone reviews and Q-Gate.
• They will also be required to monitor the use of processes in projects (including KPI's) and auditing projects and processes to internal processes and certificated regulatory requirements.
• Monitoring of the use of the process in projects
• Auditing of projects for accordance with Client processes
• Support of projects during set up, execution and ramp down
• Assisting project managers
• On the job coaching of engineers regarding development process and measurements for quality assurance
• Training of methods and procedures to be applied during project
• Assurance of use of relevant standards & processes throughout the project life cycle
• Monitoring and reporting of relevant quality and environmental measures of the projects
• Coordination and communication of ‘lessons learnt’ within organisation
• Support preparation of external audits
• Preparation and conduction of product & services delivery assessments for projects
• Improvement of existing methods and development of new methods to be applied
• Minimum BSc or BEng (2:1) in Engineering, Applied Sciences, Project Management, Operation Management, Quality Management, Environmental Management or equivalent
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Flexible, dynamic and self-motivated
• Good communication skills
• Structured approach to problem solving
• Able to articulate requirements clearly and concisely
• Capable of working independently
• Project Management experience
• Experience with SharePoint administration
• Driving License
• History or understanding of ISO standards (e.g. ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO27001, ISO45001