RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Stores Controller
Division: Prototype Central Stores
• Our Client is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production.
• They work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
• Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries.
• Their New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in the Clients’ Micro factories. It’s a ground-breaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
• An opportunity exists for proactive individuals to join their Stores team in Banbury.
• You will be supporting the Prototyping operations working alongside team leads, logistics, transportation and other stores colleagues ensuring the appropriate goods in / out and management of products in line with business requirements.
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Strong communication skills
• Good IT knowledge
• FLT operation
• Receive & check deliveries against delivery notes
• Update all relevant IT systems with stock receipts
• Raise paperwork for deliveries
• Create shipments for third party carriers (DHL, APC etc.)
• Loading and unloading of vehicles with FLT
• Locating Stock
• Maintain inventory accuracy
• Liaising with R&D teams on stock receipts
• Deputise for Stores Manager when required