Product Design Project Coordinator
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Product Design Project Coordinator
• Product Design Project Coordinator
• Support the Design Project Leaders in their daily management of the Design projects.
• Coordinate and plan design actions and deliverables within respective project(s) according to decided product development process, content, time/logic plan, budget and budget follow up in close cooperation with Design Project Leaders.
• Keep control of project actuals of hours and model costs. Keep the Project resource file and Resource Master File updated with project forecasts.
• Follow-up on activities and deliveries, and consolidate the input, as input to project gates/milestones
• Support the Design project team(s) in creating Project sites, sending meeting invitations and write minutes
• Perform duties and preparations related to Design Project meetings and Reviews.
• Manage the Level 2-time plan for each Design Project, based on the VPP and including the short to mid-term Physical Modelling plan.
• Consolidate an overview of all deliveries within the Design Project Timing Portfolio
• Other operation supports required i.e. assisting Head of Design PMO managing the project governance.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience from support functions in an office environment, automotive experience is a plus.
• Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as Microsoft 365 and MS Office Suite, especially MS Project, Excel, SharePoint and Teams (SAP is a plus)
• Knowledge of a design studio’s principles, practices and procedures
• Ability to coordinate and communicate business and design related activities into project plans.
• Creativity to identify and raise efficiency opportunities
• Proactive, service oriented, positive, reliable and can-do-attitude open to do what needs to be done
• Detailed oriented with a holistic mind-set
• Networking and social skills, able to work in a team and at the same time be self-motivated.
• Experience from working in cross functional, multi-disciplinary global teams
• Listening to others and open to learning
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Information gathering and monitoring skills
• Organizational and planning skills
• Adaptability and the ability to prioritize