RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Interior Engineer
Duration: Permanent for Contechs GmbH
Location: Raunheim, Germany
• Lead and execute development work within the Interior Engineering team for Interior Trim including Instrument Panel, consoles and doors.
• Ensure cross functional communication in all aspects and escalate challenges early to define robust solution with highest quality, i.e.
• Predict Geometrical Aesthetic and Functional Final Demand fulfilment
• Define robust part and systems solutions FMEA/DFEMA
• Fulfil overall vehicle dev. Timing and releases
• Propose design- and design (styling) solutions to support high end execution of the vehicle
• Support cross functional teams i.e. Supplier, Package, Design, ME and other Release areas to understand new methodologies and implement learnings Successfully
• Coordinate support for design and architecture team with development work
• Ensure that learnings out of benchmark analysis is embedded in processes, Guidelines and innovation
• Define new standards for Interior Trim Engineering acc. To vehicle development plan –NPDS- within team and at GRI
• Other tasks assigned by line manager
• 5 years’ experience with Interior Trim Engineering within Interior and execution of at least 1 vehicle project within comparable position
• Experience of future tech and next generation interiors
• Practical and theoretical knowledge of product development, manufacturing, geometry and design area
• Ability to find solutions to technical problems
• Fluent in English, both orally as well as written
• Embrace and recognize the Clients’ culture
• High integrity and trust in all activities and communication