Sealing Systems Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
WFH / Woking as Required
Position Title: Sealing Systems Engineer
Duration: Rolling Contract
Location: WFH / 2-3 Days Per Week in Woking
• Responsible for vehicle level sealing systems parts design and development activities in whole vehicle life cycle.
• Establish the sealing system strategy.
• Dynamic and static sealing section, carrier, CLD, material. coating definition.
• Guarantee sealing development meet vehicle program targets.
• Responsible for new model launch support as project needs.
• 3D model and GD&T release.
• Technical Specifications, DFMEA and DVP definition.
• Competition vehicle and benchmarking study.
• Technical review for global supplier capability evaluation.
• Responsible for problem shooting and resolving, issue and change management.
• Evaluate and adopt the latest technologies and process.
• Satisfy market needs and drive best practice design processes.
• New vehicle launch support as project needs.
• Experienced in sealing and trim parts design and development.
• Familiar with sealing and trims parts build process.
• Automobile OEM or sealing tier 1 supplier background is preferred.
• Professional experience in area of sealing/trim parts.
• Professional in MS, Catia, Teamcenter etc.
• Familiar with vehicle knowledge and development process
• Project management skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Good written and oral English level.
• Good team player – communication & coordination
• Deliverable-driven spirit – responsible, quick action, and deliver on time
• Flexible – goal oriented, open minded and be a good problem solver
• Willing to work in an international project environment
• High level of engagement to solve any issues and help others
• Positive attitude, resolute and high drive for results
• Acceptable high frequency international travels