RECRUITER TEL NO.
Job Title: UX/UI designer
• The Customer Experience team is currently looking for an experienced UX designer with strong skills also in UI design, graphics and animations.
• In this role you will be part of the CX team, developing interaction design and user experience for Infotainment system including all in-vehicle screens as well as other user touch points, such as steering wheel switches, floor console, mobile app and accessory products.
• You will also work with off-board services and a holistic view on the experience of the products we develop.
• You will be a part of one of our agile teams where we allow all team members plenty of freedom.
• In return we expect that each team member takes on responsibility for our product development and way of working.
• In the CX team we strive to focus on our team members, giving them prerequisites to develop the best possible experience for our users in a complex environment.
• In addition to your team, you will also work in close cooperation with product planning, feature developers, software developers, interior designers, test responsible, and component owners both in Sweden and internationally.
• To add to our graphical skill set, we see it as requirement that you have a proven experience and talent for graphical design, specifically production graphics. Please provide a portfolio together with your application.
• Professional education in UX, HMI, graphics design or similar
• Minimum of 3 years of experience of UX and/or graphical design is a requirement
• Proven experience of UX and UI design is a requirement
• Experience within automotive is an advantage
• Experience of service design is an advantage
• Experience of designing for embedded systems is an advantage
• Experience of agile work methodologies is an advantage
• Driver’s license B is required
Software and IT:
• Knowledge of Figma is a requirement
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is requirement
• Knowledge of Sketch and Principle is an advantage
• Knowledge of SW development is an advantage
• Knowledge of HW prototype development is an advantage
• Knowledge of Jira is an advantage
• Strong sense of teamwork and a kind and helpful team player
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Creativity, curiosity and a “can-do” attitude
• “Get things done” attitude
• Lack of prestige
• Occasional travels within primarily Europe and/or to China may be required for this role, when the pandemic situation allows it.
• Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously.