RECRUITER TEL NO.
Competitive Rates of Pay
Position Title: Graphic Designer
- Create and deliver original production for visual identity, branding and labelling
- Develop guidelines and templates and support designers in various projects.
- Deliver finished originals of high quality and during periods work under time pressure and deadlines.
- Communicate the company's graphic profile with the Design team and take responsibility that the guidelines are being followed
- Create image management, presentations and updating of current graphic and visual elements and concepts.
- Prepare presentation material and participate in design reviews.
- Responsible for keeping order and archiving images and document files.
- Attend in relevant meetings.
- Education in Graphic form/Final art or other relevant education in design, graphics and layout.
- At least 3-5 years of experience from graphic design, design agency, advertising agency or marketing department
- Passionate and very strong sense for graphic design and typography
- Basic understanding in automotive development process and design processes.
- Strong communicator with good presentation skills.
- Strong skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, PowerPoint and KeyNote
- Skills in After Effects and Autodesk Suite is valuable
- Being a true team player, as well as having a strong drive and being able to work independently.
- Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
- Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Software and IT:
- Adobe Creative Suite.
- Be able to travel to suppliers within China and Europe if necessary.