Feature Delivery Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Dunton, Laindon, Basildon
Position Title: Feature Delivery Engineer
Duration: 6 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Product Development
• Feature Delivery engineer
• Be a resource for feature owners and support with the framework, processes and tools for successful program delivery
• Represent feature owners and be a single point of contact between program teams, core engineers and all functional areas to create balanced solutions to competing requirements.
• Ensure Stakeholder Buy-in On The Program’s Master Feature List
• Roll-up Of Feature Owner Deliverables Checklist For Program Milestone Reviews (Feature Health Assessment Checklist)
• Manage Software Feature Content Delivery Across All Features FDJ Through OKTB
• Support feature test plan creation, execution and JIRA issue management at FDJ Breadboard and HIL
• Drive cross-functional and cross-feature issue resolution and define escalation plan
• Help feature and software owners get changes identified, studied by all the right stakeholders and implemented with quality and within program cost/timing needs.
• Develop and execute a feature change management process specific to a vehicle program
• Develop and manage a program specific feature signoff plan for and Milestones
• Represent Feature PMT during VE and management evaluation drives to troubleshoot feature issues and identify resolution paths
• Lead Feature PMT AIMs deck and drive cross-function issue resolution
• Contribute to the development and integration of new cross-functional features at the systems engineering level.
• Assist in the allocation of features and functions across electronic modules and subsystems to meet cost, quality and feature performance targets.
• Client Design & Release and/or functional PMT experience
• Good team work skills and practices
• Demonstrated ability to apply engineering disciplines for failure mode avoidance
• Experience with CAN communication data and ECU diagnostics
• Demonstrated ability to write presentations and communicate well with various groups
• Strong leadership skills, passion for quality, passion to improve customer satisfaction
• 2+ years of experience with automotive systems engineering
• Demonstrated experience with project management
• Troubleshooting experience with mechanical, electromechanical and software systems
• Ability to manage/resolve urgent launch concerns
• BSME or BSEE
• Master’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Hybrid, at least one day.
• Further days might be required to support program requirements