Customer Experience Innovations Specialist
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Customer Experience Innovations Specialist
Duration: 6 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Business Strategy
• Our Client is an iconic brand with an illustrious heritage that is now undergoing a dramatic transformation.
• As part of the Re-Imagine strategy for the business, the Client will be repositioned as a modern luxury brand and will seek to offer a new end to end customer journey, underpinned by an all electric car portfolio.
• Following the announcement of our exciting new strategy in 2021, they are now seeking to grow our team as we implement this transformation.
• To support this we are looking for a Business Analyst who will support our Product Owners within our Client Experience Domain.
• As a Business Analyst you will play a pivotal role acting as a Business Advisor, supporting and driving decision making, elicitation of requirements, prioritisation and testing of product iterations.
• Working directly with the Product Owner and key stakeholders you will need to deep-dive on problems, understand our business needs, verify the generation of user stories and provide options on ways to proceed with the product evolution, helping the Product Owner make informed decisions underpinning our customer centric ethos.
• As a Business Analyst you will embed yourself within the core team, but also be expected to work across the wider Client organisation to help define and develop core products for the Client within an agile environment.
• There will be a requirement to visit Client sites across the UK as required in support of delivering the programme.
• The role will lead engagement on agile driven work streams across the team and will be accountable for ensuring that the needs of the business are converted into physical and digital product requirements, developing and progressing against prioritised backlogs aligned to the product roadmap.
Key Performance Indicators
• Delivery against Panthera milestones
• Backlog burn down rate
• Customer Satisfaction
• Adherence to product roadmaps
• Operations / SLA
• Finance TCO & Budget Adherence
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Work with the Client Experience domain Product Owners to identify and define new product features aligned to the long-term roadmap.
• Understands the needs of the Product Owner translating and documenting these to a set of sprint outputs (requirements) which can be transferred to agile delivery teams to execute
• Communicate changes in the work streams capability roadmap and own the impact assessment for these
• Collaborate with wider product owner teams and enabling teams
• Work alongside the IT Leads to align business requirements, capabilities and products with IT enablers
• Identify and define elements to be brought into BAU/Service/operations and works with the relevant teams and the business to agree support model requirements
• Client Customer Experience Product Owners & Squads
• Client Customer Experience Senior Leadership
• Client IT / Digital Team
• IT Programme Manager | IT Work stream Leads | IT solution architects
• The Clients’ Centre of Excellence(s)
• Vendors & Partners
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Demonstrable experience in working with customers to understand their problem statements and being able to simply translate these to delivery teams to cost and deliver against
• Development of customer centric user stories aligned to product features and products
• Experience of managing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Proven experience in stakeholder management
• Excellent communication skills with experience of working with multiple stakeholders
• Experience in problem resolution, being able to take away problems and manage multiple stakeholders to come to a successful resolution
• Proven track record of delivering against plans
• Agile delivery background
• Ability to bridge the gap between different technical and business communities with clear and tailored communications to ensure a common understanding.
• Agile delivery background with working knowledge of JIRA
• Project Management experience
• Business Analyst / Analysis training or certification
• Working experience within one or more of the following areas:
• Customer Experience
• Luxury Retail
• Test Data Management
• An individual with a customer first mind-set who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special, driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable.
• An individual, who is results driven, demonstrates tenacity, drive and perseverance, with the ability to deliver in a complex, highly demanding environment.
• An individual with the ability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with longer term planning
• An individual who is resilient, energetic and enthusiastic, able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs
• An individual who is able to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style
• A good communicator who can communicate complex ideas
• A effective team player who supports other team members
• An individual who enables speed in decision making through establishing alignment, clarity, appropriate resources and sense of urgency whilst bringing others along