Test Engineer in Safety Electronics Area
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Position Title: Test engineer in Safety Electronics area
• As a test engineer in Safety Electronics test team you are responsible for the verification of restraint systems at Electric & SW Validation.
• Working closely together with the Clients’ design team in Safety Electronics.
• Preform system and function testing of Safety Electronics.
• Develop test methods for area and incorporate specification requirement to develop testing.
• Collaboration with colleges in China in system, function testing areas.
• You will be reporting to the Safety Electronics System Validation Leader and be a part of the Electric & SW Validation Team at the Client in Sweden.
• B.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar.
• 5 years’ experience of verification automotive environment.
• Test engineers that has good knowledge of Vector tools and communication of (CAN, LIN, FlexRay).
• Experience of automotive test in vehicles and knowledge in writing DVMs (Design verification methods).
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince.
• Being ISTQB certified is a merit.
• Swedish driver’s license.
• Travels to China will be needed (approx. 1-2 per year).
• Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously.