Test Completion and Analysis Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Position Title: Test Completion and analysis Engineer
Duration: 9 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Engineering Operations
• Test Completion and Analysis Engineer
• This role is based within Component and Sub-System Testing (CST) in the Clients’ Engineering Laboratories, a collection of world-class, cutting-edge testing facilities.
• CST plays an integral part in physical Verification & Validation (V&V) within the Clients’ systems engineering landscape, directly influencing the delivery of the world’s most desirable vehicles.
• Degree educated in a relevant Engineering or Science background or equivalent experience.
• A structured approach to problem solving.
• The ability to validate, prepare and read engineering documents.
• The ability to compile technical reports. Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office competency, to produce plans, presentations and graphs.
• Ability to acquire and interpret data utilising data acquisition tools.
• General and practical understanding of physical vehicle systems.
• Awareness of test facility operations, health, and safety surrounding laboratory environment.
• Good communication skills, both within immediate team and with other departments.
• Experience utilising mechatronic control systems to support test activity.
• Experience executing vehicle component & sub-system level test activities according to defined test procedures.
• Knowledge of instrumentation calibration processes.
• Awareness of programming/scripting languages.
• Awareness of risk assessment, COSHH and compliance management systems TS16949/ISO9001, ISO45001, ISO14001
• Awareness of quality and lean process.
• The ability to validate, prepare and read engineering documents and technical reports.
• Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office competency, to produce plans, presentations, and graphs. Awareness of Test Facility operations.
• An individual with a customer first mind-set who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special.
• They are driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable.
• An independent individual with the ability to self-organise and prioritise workload.
• A good communicator who can effectively communicate complex ideas.
• A team player who supports other team members.
• Open to shift working pattern.