RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Treasury Specialist
Duration: 6 month Contract
• Treasury SC Analyst This role supports management and governance of the Clients’ Treasury’s Systems landscape and Controls Framework.
• It involves shaping the systems strategy and includes supporting critical actives of systems support and maintenance.
• Overall, this role is expected to play an important part in moving forward the Treasury systems strategy, adherence to control requirements and improving efficiencies across the board, working closely with other functional areas.
• Experience of Systems Administration, including access management and static data
• Experience of working with Operational and SoX Controls
• Strong Excel and Analytical skills, able to analyse data accurately.
• Understanding of System interfaces
• Experience of working with Both internal and external audit teams
• Experience of Process mapping and controls reviews
• Experience of Improving processes and implementing controls
• Knowledge of Treasury and banking systems, ideally including Quantum and Reval Degree or relevant equivalent experience preferred ACT or working towards ACT