RECRUITER TEL NO.
Dependent on Experience
Position Title: Project Manager
• Our Client has an exciting opportunity within our Project Management team to lead our growing portfolio of projects across a wide range of technologies, including electrification and hydrogen fuel cell.
• This dynamic role involves overseeing all aspects of project delivery including budget, schedule, resource, target achievement and customer satisfaction.
• The successful candidate will be highly motivated with excellent communication and organisation skills.
• Responsible for the management of customer & internal projects
• Support operational activities as directed by the Engineering Centre Manager or Department Leader
• Supervising integration partners (suppliers)
• Ensuring target-oriented customer communication including coordination with the departments involved in the project
• Reporting project progress, both to customer and to the Clients' management
• Project management and controlling with respect to technical progress, quality, timing and costs
• Supporting sales and project planning in planning and acquisition of new projects
• Support the continuous improvement of project management processes
• University degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Experience in engine and powertrain development or testing
• Understanding of business management
• Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with customers
• Prepared to travel within UK to meet with project team/customer
• Project management experience
• MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, MS Project)
• Team leadership qualities
• Experience in managing electrified powertrain or fuel cell projects
• Knowledge of systems and processes of major OEM