Senior System Engineer–Functional Mode and Communication Manager
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Position Title: Senior System Engineer – Functional Mode and Communication Management
• Computing Architecture is responsible for the in-vehicle electrical architecture design including topology, function allocation, vehicle mode management, and signal database and network management.
• In this role you will be working with the electrical architecture for the future Company electrical platforms.
• The Client are working on our next generation electrical platform which will be a Centralized and Service Oriented Architecture, and this role will focus on concepts that provides centralized function availability levels which ensures a uniform vehicle behaviour and an optimized energy consumption.
• Adapt Vehicle Mode Management and Partial Networking concept for Centralized BEV Architecture
• Define needed function availability levels
• Define how to implement a service-oriented mode management design
• Evaluate the need of relay/FET controlled ECUs (To be controlled by Mode Management)
• Evaluate how to match the concept with the power supply design and S-EDS strategy
• Evaluate need of life cycle modes (Factory, Logistics …)
• Evaluate need of partially active topology (Ex Only central computer active)
• Define a design strategy to achieve a function oriented partial topology wakeup/communication
• Participate in architectural / functional / concept investigations for future and current Company electrical systems.
• Guide module owners in best practice design.
• Support cross-company “process, methods & tools” development.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. Eng.
• At least 5 years’ experience from automotive industry.
• Experience in System Safety (ISO26262) is very advantageous.
• Good experience of automotive electrical system development.
• Experience with any GEEA / SPA2 / GPA projects is very advantageous.
• Experience in Systemweaver / Carweaver / SETool is very advantageous.
• Experience in Power Supply is advantageous.
• Experience in PMTi work is advantageous.
• Good competence of in-vehicle communication and SW engineering.
• Experience from the Client projects is very advantageous.
Competence requirements for: CAD (CATIA)
• Solid ☐ Surface
Competence requirements for: TeamCentre Automotive
• ☒ Author ☐ Viewer
Software and IT:
• Only if needed
• Excellent skills in co-operation, teamwork and networking.
• Everyone in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture.