Cloud Lead Test Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Cloud Lead Test Engineer
• Cloud and Data Architecture are starting the work of the next generation platform for connectivity solutions and is looking for a Cloud Lead Test Engineer.
• In this role you will lead and participate in the testing activities for the project.
• The test team is a part of the department’s development sprint planning, and delivery in two weeks sprints.
• You will work closely with the Lead Quality, Lead Product Owner and Product Owners.
• To thrive in this role, we think that not only do you have a passion for cutting-edge technology and software development, but also to you take part in forming a brand-new development organization with the values, test driven mind-set and software development culture to become the most attractive workplace in Gothenburg.
• We are looking for you with a yes-we-can team mind-set and an outgoing personality with the ability to guide and inspire others.
• We think you have a senior skillset although with a young and fresh view on technology and solutions.
• The team is in Göteborg, Lindholmen and will work with teams and stakeholders all over the world with emphasis on China.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Drive/Lead development teams test & quality activities
• Define, document and drive test case automation
• Act as SPOC and lead the test developer team
• Collaborate and work with backlog stakeholders and development teams to define Test Cases
• Implement requirements traceability in test cases
• Experience with automated test frameworks on both the system and functional level
• Experienced with the agile software development process and concepts such as continues integration and deployment
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
• High level programming language (E.g., Java, C#, golang or other)
• Knowledge of AWS and GCP meriting
• Linux eco-system
• Docker, Kubernetes
• Scripting languages (Python is meriting)
• Experience in handling certificates (X509, CA chains etc.)
• Experience in Git (Gitlab is meriting)
• Experience in swagger/openapi/rest-interface is meriting
• Experience in Microservice architecture is meriting
Software and IT:
• Only if needed
Competence requirements for: CAD (CATIA)
• ☐ Solid ☐ Surface
Competence requirements for: TeamCentre Automotive
• ☐ Author ☐ Viewer