Facilities Development and Construction Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Facilities Development and Construction Engineer
Duration: 10 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Engineering Operations
• Test Facilities Maintenance Planner
• To provide planning support to the Test Facilities team that works across sites at Whitley, Gaydon, Ansty Park and Lyons park, building Maintenance, Calibration and Servicing plans for the various equipment in these Facilities.
• Building RASICS for each facility, lists of critical spares to enable the Facilities to remain operational.
• Working through the equipment we have installed on site creating a matrix of equipment, details, location, reference numbering etc.
• Electrical/Mechanical skills relating to Maintenance and Servicing of equipment.
• Able to digest Technical Manuals and Schematics, Block Diagrams for Service and Test Equipment.
• Computer skills, Excel, Tableau, Project. Planning and scheduling across multiple sites and equipment with various suppliers.
• Experience of working in a maintenance/service environment. Planning Scheduling, ideally to HND as a minimum.
• Experience of working in a maintenance/service environment. Planning Scheduling, ideally to HND as a minimum. Qualification in Preventative Maintenance, ATEX, COMPEX.