System Engineer – Signal Database
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Position Title: System Engineer – Signal Database
• Computing Architecture is responsible for the in-vehicle electrical architecture design including signal database, topology, function allocation, vehicle mode management and network management.
• As System Engineer for Signal Database (SDB) you will work with our network interfaces for current and future platforms.
• You will work together with our system designers and platform architects to realize the needs for the different functions of the cars.
• And together with our concept owners you will be involved in creating new solutions for data exchange within the vehicle and towards the cloud.
• In this role you will be a part of Computing Architecture team at the Client and support the group
• Create and refine our needed in-vehicle signal interfaces
• Generate releases to our development teams and our suppliers
• Suggest improvements in design and optimize signal interfaces
• Optimize and improve our current toolchain and work processes
• Implement new concepts for exchanging information within the car and towards the cloud
• Plan and distribute information about our signal database release schedules
• Support our development teams with detailed information about our signal database content
• We are in close co-operation with our colleagues in China and travels may be required.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. Eng.
• At least 2 years’ experience from automotive industry.
• Good experience of in-vehicle communication and SW engineering
• Experience of vehicle to cloud communication is very advantageous.
• Experience of automotive electrical system development is advantageous.
• Experience in Systemweaver / Carweaver / SETool is very advantageous.
• Experience in SPA2/GPA work is very advantageous.
• Previous experience with ISO26262 is advantageous.
• Experience from the Client or previous projects is an advantage.
• Experience within SW development is very advantageous.
• Excellent skills in co-operation, teamwork and networking.
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture.