Senior Product Designer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Manufacturing & Logistics
Position Title: Senior Product Designer
• As a Senior Product Designer for The Clients’ Gear/Product Design you are responsible for:
• Create ideas and new concepts for The Clients’ Gear/Product Design according to The Clients’ Design values
• Deliver high quality sketches and renderings for The Clients’ Gear/Product Design
• Contribute in creating the Range and Product plan for The Clients’ Gear/Product Design together with Head of Strategic Product & Brand Design, Chief Designer Strategic Product and Chief Designer Brand
• Co-create with development partners throughout the development process
• Compile and deliver design specifications of high quality for The Clients’ Gear/Product Design
• Identify and enable stories of the Clients’ Gear/Product Design development to be used in communication
• Understand and benchmark the Clients’ competitive set and environment
• Communicate with stakeholders, both internally and externally
• Cross-functional collaboration with various design disciplines involved in The Clients’ Gear/Product Design development.
• Prepare presentation material and participate in design reviews
• Attend in design/project meetings according to governance structure
• Contribute in constantly improve the development process for The Clients’ Gear/Product Design
• Contributing in creating a high performing design team
• University degree within Product and/or Industrial Design
• Minimum 5 years’ working experience in automotive/mobility design, or similar.
• Understanding of complete car development process and design processes
• Deep knowledge in design process and methodology as well as product development
• Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, Blender, Alias, VRED with ability to visualize and communicate ideas effectively in 2D and 3D
• Strong personal interest in product- and automotive design
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills
• Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
• Entrepreneurial mind set .
• Strong drive, independent and confident, as well as a good team player.
• Can do attitude
• Be able to travel to suppliers within China and Europe if necessary
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
• Spoken and written Chinese would be an advantage
Software and IT:
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Key Shot