Graphic Designer, Senior level
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Graphic Designer, Senior level
• Education in Graphic Design, Fine Art or other relevant education in design, graphics and layout.
• At least 5-7 years of experience in agency setting or in-house creative department, automotive experience is a plus.
• Strong graphical skills and excellent knowledge of typography.
• Interest and talent for motion design and art direction of value.
• Excellent communicator with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
• Experience in creating concepts, presenting and communicating them.
• True team player, highly self-motivated and capable to work independently.
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills and deliver under time constraints.
• Strong skills in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Optional skills in Adobe After Effects, Blender, Maya, Grasshopper and Keyshot or Vred.
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
• Create and deliver original artwork and content for visual identity, branding and products according to ZEEKR Brand guidelines.
• Support the development of identity guidelines and templates and support designers in various projects.
• Communicate the graphical profile to internal and external stakeholders.
• Prepare presentation material and participate in design reviews.
• In daily work, role reports to Chief Designer and/or Director of Department.
• For time reporting and other team functions, role reports to team of Design Contractors.
• Design Portfolio and CV (PDF format, 10MB maximum file size, please)