RECRUITER TEL NO.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Position Title: SW Developer
• Senior SW Developer working within various projects with focus on User Interface implementation of concepts through SW development, HW integration and technical expertise, to support and evaluate the HMI and UX design together with the designers in the HMI Design team.
• The scope includes HMI design for infotainment, driver information, telematics and other car functions with both digital and physical user interfaces, to support and enhance the driving experience.
• The core of assignments for this role consists of web-based development and QT Quick working closely with Interaction and Graphic designers developing HMI software application prototypes.
• The prototypes are for in-car displays and hardware controllers and often bridge digital and physical.
• Knowledge of back-end development is preferred as the assignment leads also to design and maintain a system which handles all app prototype communication, server logic and data storing.
• Today we have a system which consists of separated nodes that communicates using mainly JSON via MQTT protocol.
• You will work within the HMI Design department, a cross-functional team where interdisciplinary focus, curiosity and drive are highly valued.
• We work in close collaboration with all other design departments shaping the mobility experience of the future.
• Ability to adapt to any web frameworks
• Android & iOs app development
• 5 years software development experience
• Minimum of 3 years as a front-end developer, preferably working in a UX/UI team
• Microsoft Office
• Qt quick (qml), Qt/QML
• C, C++
• Arduino & Raspberry Pi
• Linux shell programming
• Vehicle protocols such as CAN, LIN
• Scripting for Unity 3D / Unreal
• Adobe Creative Suite experience
• Strong drive, communicative with good presentation skills, independent and confident as well as a good team player.
• Creative and innovative but structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
• Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
• Travels to China may be needed (approx. 1-2 trips per year).
• Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
• Driver’s license