Automotive Interior Lighting Experience Expert and Interior Desig
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Studio & CAS
Position Title: Automotive Interior Lighting Experience Expert and Interior Designer
• Automotive Interior Lighting Experience Expert and Interior Designer
• University degree in Transportation design (MFA)
• 2+ years’ experience in automotive interior lighting design
• 5+ years’ experience in automotive interior design (OEM preferred)
• 3+ Prototyping/ workshop experience and capable of operating machines such as: Milling, laser cutting
• Good understanding of optics and technical solution for interior lighting
• Experience on being lead interior lighting designer from concept phase to final delivery on projects across multiple platforms
• Capable of handling multiple projects at the same time while working on strategic & innovation projects.
• Cross-collaboration work experience with Motion, Digital, CMF & Exterior Design Teams on creating holistic lighting experiences for concept & production cars.
• Experience in working with suppliers on innovation and production automotive interior lighting solutions
• Strong strategic thinking to work and deliver the lighting experience vision for the brand
• Experience in leading animation projects from storyboard to final production sequence in close collaboration with the visualization team
• Understanding of latest trends for Interior Lighting
• Excellent in visualizing concepts; strong sketching ability
• Experience leading and communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-cantered design process
• Take a design from the sketch phase to concept and into production
• Skills using industry-leading 3D tools such as: Blender, Alias, VRed, Keyshot
• Skills using design 2D Software such as: Adobe PS, ID, IL, AE
• Independent and confident as well as a good team player as this is an integral part of the ZEEKR Culture
• Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills.
• Ability to understand and analyse requirements from upper management
• Strong verbal and visual presentation skills in English, spoken and written
• Highly motivated, flexible, and able to deliver under time constraints
• Design Portfolio (PDF format, 10MB maximum file size, please)