Senior or Principal Lighting Specialist Studio Engineer, Interior
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Studio & CAS
Position Title: Senior or Principal Lighting Specialist Studio Engineer, Interior
• Helping realizing design interior lighting themes from sketch into production
• Helping realizing design themes from sketch into production
• Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
• Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
• Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
• Managing and documenting agreements between design and engineering within your area
• Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within engineering
• Understand and implement technical input and limitations in the design models
• Document feasibility of design themes and raise critical issues
• Arbitrate and drive compromises between engineering and design
• Help setting up design models regards to standing heights and wheel positions
• Deep interior lighting engineering knowledge.
• Deep complete vehicle engineering knowledge.
• Min 10 years Automotive experience with relevant experience
• Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
• Leader skills
• Very good Catia experience
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams and being able to take a leading role.
• Technical university or equivalent, solid working experience from automotive industry is required.
• Extensive automotive product concept and component design experience on
• Aesthetic sensitive environments.
• An understanding of the design and validation processes for vehicle components and systems.
• A working knowledge of component manufacturing, tooling requirements and lead times.
• Highly effective and productive
Software and IT:
• Catia V5, Teamcenter, lucidshape, light tools, SPEOS, MS Office
Competence requirements for: CAD (CATIA)
• ☒ Solid ☒ Surface
Competence requirements for: TeamCentre Automotive
• ☒ Author ☐ Viewer
• Excellent communication skills and team work abilities