Senior Interior Designer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Studio & CAS
Position Title: Senior Interior Designer
- Automotive Designer, for Interior Design
- University degree in Transportation design or Industrial/Product Design
- Junior - or up to 3-5 years- experience in automobile interior design (OEM preferred)
- English, spoken and written
- Strong sketch ability
- Excellent in visualizing concepts
- Skills using industry-leading 3D tools such as:
- Blender, Maya, Houdini, Alias, Gravity sketch, Grasshopper and Keyshot.
- Experience leading and communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-cantered design process
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
- Independent and confident as well as a good team player as this is an integral part of the ZEEKR Culture
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills. Ability to understand and analyse requirements from upper management
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to deliver under time constraints
- Take a design from the sketch phase to concept modelling in Alias or clay, and through to A-class surfacing.
- Work with colour and trim design team to create designs that consider the opportunities and limits of the colour and trim vision, and work with them to create a unified vision for the designs.
- Work with suppliers to achieve the best possible product in terms of craftsmanship, cost, and engineering, while also staying as close to the design vision as possible.
- Collaborate with the fabrication team to complete prototypes when necessary
- In daily work, role reports to Chief Designer and/or Director of Department
- For time reporting and other team functions, role reports to team of Design Contractors
- Design Portfolio (PDF format, 10MB maximum file size, please)