Studio Engineering Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Studio & CAS
Position Title: Studio Engineering Engineer
• Lead Studio Engineer
• 3 Key Skills: 1) Strong CAD & PLM skills (CATIA V5 or V6)
• 2) Broad understanding of vehicle packaging, bumper & exterior trim engineering, exterior lighting systems, occupant & pedestrian safety, closures, manufacturing & assembly, instrument panel, console & door trim engineering
• 3) People skills - a critical element of the role is the resolution of difficult feasibility issues therefore the ability to work in a cross functional team is key.
• Concept / Studio Engineering experience Strong CAD & PLM skills (CATIA V5 or V6)
• Ability to create technical solutions to Design challenges
• Experience to include:- Vehicle Packaging, BIW, Body & Trim, Electrical, primary Vehicle Attributes As Lead Studio Engineer the candidate would be expected to technically guide less experienced team members
• Experience of working in a Design Studio environment
• Experience of supporting a modelling Team
• Experience of Leading a small team of Studio Engineers