RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Logistics Administrator
Duration: 6 month rolling contract - 40 hours per week
Location: Halewood, Liverpool
Responsibilities typically include:
- Direct responsibility for the PC&L processes at customer site to deliver customer promise.
- Ownership of short to mid-term (1-3 years) execution of customer deliverables.
- Problems faced are difficult to moderately complex.
- Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices and approaches.
- Ensure that Warehouse & SILS Operations follows the EOS policy. In this way incumbent is responsible to implement and maintain the process between customer, Warehouse & SILS and other plants within EMEA including the necessary controlling tools.
- Maintain individual pivotal role liaising with customers on one side and other EEDS manufacturing locations and suppliers on the other side and to act as an interface between those parties.
- Monitor material flow (Serial Production, Aftersales, Prototypes) from DEEDS production plants to customer.
- Achieve/exceed business objectives including inventory, inventory forecast, API, E&O, DAR, Premium freight & recovery and PC functional cost for customer
- Implement, run and follow Warehouse Operating System with all relevant processes.
- Optimize Warehousing/SILS processes - continuous improve processes and reduce cost
- Analyze monthly of Warehouse/SILS costs, Premium and inventory performance on managed value streams
- Monitor Customer evaluation for delivery performance, develop and monitor plans with the manufacturing locations for performance improvement, meeting the customer expectation.
- Manage bottleneck situations, assuring the information flow between customer - DEEDS manufacturing locations or suppliers.
- Develop and manage logistic processes improvement with customer, involving all relevant parties.
- Adhere to Health and Safety rules.
- Adhere to the procedures applicable in the Company.
- Act as a substitute, if so arranged.
- Perform other tasks given by the PC&L UK Country Manager
Nice to Have Criteria:
- Educated to GCSE level with Maths and English.
- Proven relevant experience in a logistics function in the field at an appropriate level, with sound understanding of the automotive industry.
- Proven experience managing inventory and inventory pull systems.
- Proficient knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Techniques.
- Experience in materials control / pick / pack processes and systems management.
- Required to travel internationally from time to time