CFD Engineer Aerodynamics
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: CFD Engineer Aerodynamics
- As CFD engineer for External Aerodynamics you are responsible for carrying out CFD Simulations to verify requirements for the Aerodynamic Attribute in projects.
- You will make plans together with the Attribute Leader, prepare, setup and run the simulations and analyze the results. In cooperation with Attribute leader conclude recommendations and suggest solutions together with styling and design teams.
- The main responsibility is Aerodynamics but in the team you will be able to work closely together and support other attribute areas as well.
- At least a few years of experience in the area of Fluid Dynamics, using CFD as primary tool, preferably any of the following: Ansa, Harpoon, Fluent, CCM+ or similar.
- It is meritorious with experience from automotive industry and aerodynamics but not mandatory.
- Minimum MSc in Physics, Mechanical Engineering or similar
Software and IT:
- Ansa, Fluent, Harpoon
- Analytical, meticulous, solution driven and team player.
- New challenges of designing future products require a lot of communication to understand and interpret circumstances to be able to build a model and present the results.