RECRUITER TEL NO.
Studio & CAS
Position Title: Digital Designer/Artist
• In this role, you are responsible for designing market-leading and innovative graphics for digital user interfaces for the new era of the mobility industry.
• Considering the whole scope of UX and UI design you are to challenge old conventions when it comes to in-screen- graphics for cars without sacrificing clarity, readability or safety.
• You will work within the HMI Design department.
• The team consisting of UX Designers, UI Designers, Visual Designers, Motion Designers and Prototype developers.
• You will work in close collaboration with the Interior Design team, Exterior Design team, Colour & Materials Design team, and Brand & Innovation team.
• You will also have close cooperation with Engineering, Marketing and Product planning.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Create world class graphics based on the customers’ expectation and the specific car brand’s values
• Assist in developing the brand’s Design System
• Conceptualize your ideas in deliverable material with exceptional attention to detail and structure
• Make sure the visual design elements are aligned with all technical constrains and regulations
• Help making the HMI Design department’s vision as visual as possible
• Help merge the HMI Design process with the complete Interior design processes
• MFA/BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent education
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience within the field
• Proven track record with a strong portfolio
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince
• Experience from developing and using Design Systems
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
• Independent and confident as well as a good team player
• Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills. Ability to understand and analyze requirements from upper management.
• Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
• Automotive experience is an advantage but not a requirement.
• English, spoken and written
• Driver’s license
• Essential: Adobe Creative Cloud, After effects, Figma, Principle
• Strong plus: Experience from 3D models for graphics
• Nice-to-have: Experience with Editorial Design/Layout and Typography
• Travels to Asia may be needed (approx. 1-2 per year).
• We appreciate a high cultural awareness, especially Asian vs European work culture
• Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously.