Attribute Leader Climate/Contamination
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Chassis & Powertrain
Position Title: Attribute Leader Climate/Contamination
Duration: Rolling Contract
• As an Attribute Leader Climate Comfort and Contamination, you are responsible for setting requirements, planning and leading verification activities, interpreting and analysing results together with CFD engineers and test engineers, present the attribute status for project management and drive the solutions towards requirement fulfilment for the attributes Climate Comfort and Contamination, in vehicle projects.
Requirements needed for the assignment
• Several years of experience in the area of Fluid Dynamics, Climate Comfort as attribute leader, CFD or Test/verification engineer.
• Minimum MSc in Physics, Mechanical Engineering or similar
• Software and IT:
• System Weaver, Team Centre
Competence requirements for: Team Centre Automotive
• ☐ Author ☒ Viewer
• Communicative, Solution driven, project leadership profile, analytical and team player.